Jacks CI Application

Jack (utility one)

In-game Name: [GL]Jackwebb1112

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102743983

DiscordID: Jackweeb1112#8101

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): RnD

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
Well I've already joined once before and did pretty good if I say so but decided to leave to join E11. I have been wanting to come back for a while but I didn't want to get rid of one of my lives for RnD since both my lives are command lives. But as of around 4 mins ago the life rank was decreased to researcher so I decided to come return. I should be in CI I have pretty good combat skills and the 2 test I did before leaving I think we're pretty good, I say that because...they were never graded. I would like to join back as I really did enjoy and I have always wanted to return but wasn't able to as well.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
My past experience in RnD as well my command and hcmd experience as well as staff.

How active can you be? 7-10/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

Edited by Jack (utility one)
forgot my steamid lol

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Accepted.

After reviewing your application, we are glad to inform you that you are invited into the RnD division. This is because of your experience in both command and staff, your ability to be trusted and most importantly, your ability to produce quality results within a branch.

Please contact me for a discord invite and head to the requesting FTO section of the discord, follow the format as well as link this application so that any RnD FTO may assist you from there. 

Discord: "hope#9328"

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

I was about to plus support :SadFace:

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif