Glue's CI Application

Glue

In-game Name: Glue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511959975

DiscordID: oo banana#2795

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? It really depends on what parts of the lore, but I would say I have pretty good knowledge of the lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I could prove a very competent and great researcher for the greater future of the CI, and I strive to stick with the Chaos Insurgency for a long time and intend on being very active. I also wish to train D class or new applicants when I get the rank to do so, and potentially add more members to the Chaos Insurgency, while making great friends within CI and R&D. And most importantly, to have fun while playing as CI. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I'm in the science team, and I have had past experience testing and what not.

How active can you be? I can be pretty active on some weekdays, almost every weekend.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted 

- Please dm me on discord(Tank#5515) to acquire an invite to the chaos insurgency discord. And then request a R&D FTO to begin your training on the discord!

Edited by Dang

30 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Aquaria

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif