5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ghost

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to become this VCMDR to help out the battalion it has become very inactive and i want to push more players into our battalion and also help out my troopers to become the best of there ability and i want to make it strong and make it become very respectful upon the players of the server i wanna make sure the troopers have enough discipline so that they don't disobey orders and go off and become a worse person i want to make sure that the troopers can become very respectful and so they can maybe once take a position like this to help other troopers around the ship. And also i want to help out My Fellow VCDMR and CMDR make this battalion the most active and disciplined battalion there is on the ISD. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure the troopers stay in line and have respect towards other branches and players aboard the ship and the server itself and you also want to be there to command your troops into battle and make them succeed so they have a victorious battle among the enemy so that the enemy will fear when they see our battalion march upon the battlefield. Also you want to help our your fellow VCMDR and your CMDR make sure everything in your battalion is running smoothly and good. So keeping an updated SOP keep the roster updated and also keeping the battalion active. And Also having active trainings for the troopers so they can use the advantages from training into the real battle

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I was trusted with being the 31st Commander before and i felt like i did very good as the one I made the battalion grow and get more things added to help the server and give them more rp scenarios then just general basic ones and also i gained a lot of respect from the other troopers as well i made sure a lot of them came out and be stronger and a better person at the end of the day. You should trust me because I've put so much work and effort towards purge and made it what it is today I run trainings for my troopers everyday I discipline them when it is needed and at times I can be harsh with it but at the same time that's what you need to do to get it in there head. Also i was trusted as IC VCOM 1207 SSL Sev for a good month and a half and i got a lot of people in that battalion and made it amazing 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday 12pm EST To 8pm EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

FailRP(Talking as a droid)

Just now, Emoo said:

+/-Support

Active

Serious about 501st

Has left and came back multiple times

Transfers branches constantly

Can sometimes be toxic (Not as much anymore)

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF