OS Applicaton

The G Man

1. Name: John Jams

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:23301308

3. Rank (Expert and Professional only): Professional

4. How would you rate your activity (1-10): 8

5. Why should we trust you with the OS rank (40+ words): I would like to become an OS to become a good imprint on the junior maintenance and help guide them, I would want to be fair and enforce the SOP if I saw them breaking it. I understand that for this job you need to trust me. I also would do patrols in LCZ and HCZ and do my best to keep lower ranking maintenance stay in maintenance and make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

6. Why do you think you should be command? (70+ words):I think that I would be a valid member of command because I do not see enough command on during European times. I would also do my best to enforce the SOP and be fair with punishment and try and be a good role model to any lower ranks. As I said before I would do Patrols in LCZ and HCZ. I also understand I need to have confidence in what I say and do and need to be as active as I can on the server. I will try my best to be the best command I can be.

7. If you saw a Jr Maintenance minging and braking the SOP, how would you handle it: First I would start recording then give them a verbal warning, and if they then carried on and then strike them. If they where still doing it I would tell a higher up to see if I could get them removed from maintenance after showing them the video evidence.

Edited by The G Man

-Support

+App is overall good

+Active

-Recently got Professional

-Breaks the server rules from time to time, had to warn you for FailRP for running into D Block from 106 and then proceeding to say "haha" to him after which was just plain up rude and uncalled for

-Not much time within the server

Overall, I do not feel like you're ready for a command position, not only for your nature to break rules, but also for the fact that I do believe others deserve the position more

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |