The informant (Medical Command interrogation)

Jack S

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KeszxkGF8oPoztjUAm6j694NEYUUtnhq5kLpwQJ0ZD4/edit?usp=sharing

The amount of information I gathered blew my mind, especially for my first interrogation!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I wrote what he said, I don't know if he should know what the HOS was, but that's what he said.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

Grade: 100/100

Lore: 25/25 - It stayed in character the whole time.

Creativity: 25/25 - Everything went well for you in this interrogation based off how you decided to do evrything.

Presentation: 25/25 - I can tell you worked very hard on formatting this log. It looks very nice and you should be proud of this one. 

Writing: 25/25 - Didn't see any errors

Test quality: Exceeds Expectations!

Extra Notes: Outstanding job Jack! Keep up the fantastic work. Also, for Observation 1-A, you put "The researcher" Did you mean the hostage?

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Grade: 100/100

Lore: 25/25 - It stayed in character the whole time.

Creativity: 25/25 - Everything went well for you in this interrogation based off how you decided to do evrything.

Presentation: 25/25 - I can tell you worked very hard on formatting this log. It looks very nice and you should be proud of this one. 

Writing: 25/25 - Didn't see any errors

Test quality: Exceeds Expectations!

Extra Notes: Outstanding job Jack! Keep up the fantastic work. Also, for Observation 1-A, you put "The researcher" Did you mean the hostage?

Thank you so much! I used advice from my previous grade and improved on it.