Should I become Vice Sovereign?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Sovereign?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Watermelon

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Vice Sovereign

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to show that I will do my best to teach each Cadet how to be great Royal Guard that any High Command ever seen. I want to that I will help my Sovereign Protector with anything that he need help with. I want to prove that I was born to become Royal Guard Vice Sovereign to help, teach and care about the Royal Guard.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1 week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Being Vice Sovereign provide trust, loyalty, destiny and compassion. As Vice Sovereign, we have to train new Cadet, make sure royal guard stay active, make sure they follow the Guidelines that we have.  We have to make sure that our roster are up to date at all times when Sovereign Protector is not available.  We have to make sure that any Royal Guard know what to do and how to be great Royal Guard.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I don't want to leave other Vice Sovereign alone with all the work. I want to help him out and help each Royal Guard out when needed. I used to be Commander for other server but I resigned. I want to bring my experience to royal guard to prove that I will be able to handle anything thrown at me.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every night depend on my work schedule (will be change when I get new jobs)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2 for Imperialrp

Pressing the button when I first join the server and left without punishment that I don't remember at all.

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

-support

Does not meet the requirements to apply for vice commander royal guard II is SSGT equiv to apply for vice commander+ you must be CPT+

Vice Commander / Commander - Application must be a CPT+ in the Regiment to apply

mans I also feel that you are not ready for this position perhaps get higher within total guards and try again

Edited by Bennett1239

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart