SCP 076-2 Intelligence test

Lore Name: Dr. Albert Hofmann 
SCP: 076-2

Question / Idea: What is the intelligence level of 076-2

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP 076-2 is as intelligent as any human but I feel he may have a strong lack of education

Observations (What Happened During Test): I asked the SCP if it remembered anything from the time before it was in the facility. It responded by saying that every time it died it would be reborn in SCP 076-1 and would not remember anything that happen prior. I asked if it knew where it had gotten it's sword or how it was forged and it claimed ignorance. I then asked if it knew how swords were constructed and it claimed not to know. I began the more formal aspect of my test and asked about its capailities with mathematics. It was able to count its fingers, and was able to do very basic addition subtraction with them as well as multiplication (in that it was able to understand how to double small amounts) and it seemed to be fairly articulate in doing so. I continued testing it on basics for a while and deemed SCP 076-2 intelligent enough to warrant a full IQ test if it is willing to comply with one.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  The SCP seems to not remember anything about its past lives or how it came to be but it was seemingly as intelligent as any normal human. I recommend a full IQ test of the scp to more accurately determine its intelligence relative to a human. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:  Yes.

Grade: 60% (-D)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 12/20
If SCP-076-2 isn't able to remember anything from previous lives, how would it know that it can't remember things from previous lives?

Creativity: 16/20
While I have not seen this test done before, I don't think it is the most creative test.

Presentation: 4/20
Plain, white, boring text with no pictures. Add more detail next time.

Writing: 28/40
This log has a decent length, however I believe it has a lack in detail. It could use more detail.