Aqua's Resignation

AquaWolf

Name: Aqua
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:119380031
Reason for leaving: Just bored of doing the same stuff for months on end
Will you stay active during your 48-hour notice?: Nope

Hey guys, I know a few of you already saw this coming and now its happening. The server just really isn't fun any more, I join Nu7 about 8 months ago and its been a great ride up till about 3 months ago where I started getting really burnt out. I tried taking LOAs and they worked temporarily but it never lasted. Also I was promoted to 1LT 4 months and 9 days ago, to my knowledge that's the longest anyone has stayed the same rank, particularly in low command. That just killed my motivation to play the server which lead to this. I know most people wont really care about this, as I felt pretty much invisible for most of my time as low command. For those of yall who cared I'm probably still in contact with yall and I'm still in the discord. I wish the best of Luck for Nu7 and for MTF as a whole.

bullshit.PNG

• Like 1

Damn, sad to see you go.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

damn, tbh i would've promoted you if i could, 4 god damn months.
Welcome back any time
you were here as long as me real sad to see you leave

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg