Application

Bill, just Bill

In-game Name: Bill, just Bill

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100565019/home

DiscordID: Bill, just BIll#6274

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would rank my knowledge of the lore decent on my terms, considering you can't really have a full honest answer because of the many different Ideologies and theories about the SCP Foundation and SCPs and etc.  I'm fairly knew to the topic of SCP so I'm still learning. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I should be one of the Chaos Insurgents for my past records for other servers,  and my decent to good aim. I'm smart, and I use my brain in battle. I'm cooperative, and I'm not annoying (In my terms).  I would say I would be a good or decent part of the team, I would assume anyone joining the Chaos insurgency or any faction in general would help.  I also feel like I should be a Chaos Insurgent just to stack on to the faction as a whole, each person becoming an addition to the team, stronger and stronger each person. Some extra but I think I'd be good for CI because of my decent communication, don't know if CI here have comms though. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I don't really know what to say for this one, but I will say one thing that can set me apart from other people is how I choose to help others besides myself. 

How active can you be? As active as I choose, during quarantine there is nothing to do anymore, but I'm reasonably active even when quarantine didn't exist

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I have both, I just don't know how to use teamspeak

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

On 6/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Bill, just Bill said:

and my decent to good aim

we will see

Accepted

Please join the discord and request a fto

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"