Scp-294 experiment

solarfrogs

Lore Name: Solarfrogs
SCP: Scp-294

Question / Idea: if the "Life" option could heal bullet wounds
Background Research: the "fife option created a odd healing effect in other studies ( i obeserved )
Hypothesis: the life option in scp-294 will immediately help the bullet wound with no addsional medical help

Observations (What Happened During Test): the guard shot the d-class once on the leg below the knee to prevent death then the d-class drank a full cup of the "life" option of scp-294 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  one of the guards and i witnessed the event

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): after consuming the drink the d-class showed no proof of having a bullet wound at all and any pain was immediately removed 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes

this was my first one lmk what i need to fix if any 

Grade:  F (55%)

Test Quality:  Sub-stanard

Lore:  20/20
The lore of SCP-294 was followed.

Creativity:  5/20

The test was done a lot, as it was popularized in containment breach.

Presentation: 10/20

Boring white text, at least the format is followed.

Writing: 20/40

The test log was very lacking in details, background research meant what is the description of the SCP you are testing on, not what you think it is. Observation should be the longest response than any other responses you have etc.

Overall:  This test is decent for a Junior Researcher, highly recommend that you add pictures and add more details for your next log. Maybe, also write your test log in a word processor such as Microsoft Words or Google docs.

• Thanks 1

osu! achiever? I don't know