SCP-049 and SCP-500 cross test

icee jay

Lore Name: Jackie Jay 

approved by: [REDACTED]

Supervised by: Research manger tomato 

Accompanied by: JR OWNED 

SCP:SCP-049 and SCP-500

Question / Idea: what will happen if we force feed SCP-049-2 SCP -500

Background Research: description(049)  SCP-049 is a humanoid male approximately 6.2 in height by appearance SCP-049 looks like a medieval plague doctor. With thick black robes and a plague doctor mask however the items  seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body. X-rays show SCP-049 has a humanoid skeleton. SCP-049 believes there is a great pestilence and if he sense one may have this unknown sickness he will lash out and become hostile to the one he thinks is infected.Being touched by SCP-049 will result in  immediate death. SCP-049 will then begin testing on the deceased corps, the body then labeled SCP-049-2 and become a mindless husk controlled by SCP-049  (500) SCP-500 is a small pill bottle with the words on the side saying it contains 47.inside there are small red pills that when consumed will reslut in any damaged or diseases to be cured within 2 hours the time may vary. 

Hypothesis: My theory is that after SCP-049- 2 consumes SCP-500 the husk will fall over and just become a regular corps. However if i am wrong this may be a way to keep people from being lost when being victim of SCP-049

Observations (What Happened During Test):Addendum: one class D personnel were approved for transport to SCP-049 containment cell SCP-500 was approved for transport to SCP-049 containment cell. Myself and a few other then tie down the class D after a few minutes SCP-049 becomes interested in the class D he then begins to test on his subject turning the class D into a SCP-049-2 at this point is still tied down. The guards then point their weapons at SCP-049 and tell him to back away from SCP-049-2 he replies. The SCP-049-2 is then brought out and force fed SCP-500. Within the span of 2 hours the body of the SCP-049-2 begins to change until final the class D regains consciousness no longer under control of SCP-049 I was dumbfounded this was not what i thought would happen 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):SCP-500 not only healed the body but healed the mind as well 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? My hypothesis was wrong; this is simply amazing. Future test will have to be done to determine if SCP-500 can cure mental illness  

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

Grade:  C

Test Quality: Standard

Lore:  20/20

The lore of SCP-049 and SCP-500 is followed. However,  please do remember that SCP-049-2 is hostile and will not listen any commands unless it is by SCP-049 himself.

Creativity: 10/20

This test has been done many, many time before.

Presentation: 10/20

Boring white text, but you've followed the format

Maybe add some colors or pictures.

Writing: 30/40

The writing is in depth, but moderate amount of grammar mistake can be found that it has became semi-hard to read.

Overall: This is a standard test, I highly recommend taking one step up and creating your test logs in google documents or a Microsoft word document. It will not only enhances the presentation, it will spellcheck your words for you.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know