SCP-948 - Suggestion - Denied

Harry S. Plinkett

Hopping back on this idea again, I'm definitely going to say yeah he should spawn on surface: In lore he lives in the hospital outside Site-05. 

Also, what do y'all think about making him a donator role, to keep people from abusing the medkit?

I think he would add a lot of flavor to CI surface life between raids.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:36 AM, Gunther said:

Wasn't a joke, the SCP he is proposing is basically 999 just with a different playermodel and name.

If this SCP were the CI version of 999, then I'd be in Support, but having two SCPs that both heal, and are SCPs, and both only exist in LCZ kind of seems redundant.

+/- Support  If this was used for CI, most definitely +Support. It gives CI researchers something to test on, and it would benefit CI. -Support if it would be for LCZ, since it's basically just a reskinned SCP-999.

7 hours ago, Starstep said:

+/- Support  If this was used for CI, most definitely +Support. It gives CI researchers something to test on, and it would benefit CI. -Support if it would be for LCZ, since it's basically just a reskinned SCP-999.

Yeah I'm definitely going to say it should be in the CI hospital, since its in the surface hospital in Site-05 in lore

On 5/17/2020 at 5:30 AM, Falxen said:

-Support, this would just be 999 but reskinned, and medical doesn't need yet another anomaly taking their jobs.

I agree with this, and giving it to CI is not a good idea either for multiple reasons. 

I appreciate the thought and effort, so thank you, but this would not work in the server in my opinion.

• Dislike 1

big cat running GIF