SCP 173 Mental Illness Test Continuation

SCP: 173

Idea: A continuation of the schizophrenic D-Class test, this time with dissociative disorder.

Background: SCP-173 is a statue constructed from concrete and rebar. When unobserved SCP-173 will dash to a target snapping their necks.

Hypothesis: SCP-173 will react similarly with this D-Class as it did with the schizophrenic D-Class.

Null Hypothesis: SCP-173 will react the opposite of how it reacted to the schizophrenic D-Class.

Observation: SCP-173 appeared to chase the D-Class around its cell which is odd considering it would usually kill a alone D-Class in its cell, this might have something to do with the D-Class's condition making it difficult for SCP-173 to recognise when it is being observed and when it is not. During this test there was no communication between The D-Class to SCP-173. After two attempts of locking the D-Class in with SCP-173 and it failing to be killed the D-Class was terminated due to the time taken and the reluctance of the D-Class to leave the cell.

Conclusion: Why SCP-173 was unable to kill or catch the D-Class is unknown however it might be down to the D-Class not realizing when it was looking at it and when it wasn't causing a state of constant eye contact. Research is ongoing.

Grade: (90%) A-

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
This follows the existing lore well, it creates its own equally followable lore.

Creativity: 20/20
I like this little series you have going for you, this is a very interesting and creative test. Props to you for thinking of it!

Presentation: 15/20
I feel like this test log had a lot of unused potential, there could've been a lot more detail, just remember a little more detail goes a long way.

Writing: 35/40
There's a couple of minor writing errors I saw, but nothing major.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.