Silverduck Lt Application

Should I become LT  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Silverduck 

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:1:476803694

Rank You are Applying For: I am applying for Lieutenant for Emergency Medical Services  

Current Rank:  I am a Supervisor Paramedic.

How long have you been in your current rank?:  I have been in my current rank for almost 2 months. 

How long have you been in EMS?: I have been in Emergency Medical Services since 11/27/2019.

What timezone are you in?: I am in the Eastern Standard Time 

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): I have a total of 11 warns. http://prntscr.com/sb0166 the racism warn I am deeply sorry for it was a huge mistake the staff know it was but I had to take the warn as it was my fault entirely 

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I would like to be promoted so I can help the department out with getting people in the department it's self as we don't have many I say we need more. we need people who can help us out I can kind of  if I am not sick  I have been in ems for 7-8 months been supervisor paramedic for 1-2 months and I am sticking to the department for as long as I can even if I do not get this promotion I will stay here till I get kicked out once again. Then I will reapply (if its not a blacklist) I will post signs up around the map saying you should join Emergency Medical Services and why. A lot of my shifts have been solo I love doing shifts with other people cause I mess with people a lot I like to fool around when not on calls But that is my ADHD kicking in.  I can be professional if I need to be and mature. I really hope you consider this application to be accepted and I hope you all have lovely days. 

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes I fully agree to this.

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes I will be as active as I can.  I am improving my activity by the way as I write this and it will continue to improve 

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes I will be as mature as I can be and I will improve on that.

Edited by Silverduck
Spelling mistake

+/- Support (Leaning more on +)

+Good at the Job
+Only 1 strike for something small
+Wants to help out
+Mature
+In the department for a decent amount of time

+/- Activity is a bit lacking, but you did say you want to improve it, so I support

I support this fully and hope you get the position (If you get your activity up, 3 hours a week). You've shown deication in the department, yes you've been removed twice for small things, but you've came back both times and tried your hardest to stay active and in the department.  Also if you're on alone, just DM me in discord and if i'm not busy ill hop on. 

~Niko Bellic | EMS Deputy FR Team Manager | Trial Moderator | Gaminglight Member Since 2016

Edited by Asuka

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, Asuka said:

+/- Support (Leaning more on +)

+Good at the Job
+Only 1 strike for something small
+Wants to help out
+Mature
+In the department for a decent amount of time

+/- Activity is a bit lacking, but you did say you want to improve it, so I support

I support this fully and hope you get the position (If you get your activity up, 3 hours a week). You've shown deication in the department, yes you've been removed twice for small things, but you've came back both times and tried your hardest to stay active and in the department.  Also if you're on alone, just DM me in discord and if i'm not busy ill hop on. 

~Niko Bellic | EMS Deputy FR Team Manager | Trial Moderator | Gaminglight Member Since 2016

Since I knew you and saw you while I was in and not in EMS you have always shown dedication. I believe that your maturity can improve slightly. I will give you a + Support if you can increase your activity. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."