SCP-294 Test

Name: Flashlight

SCP: 294

Question: What would happen if a test subject drank SCP-294's drinks if the name put in was just numbers?
Background Research: SCP-294 dispenses a drink which the contents depend on what the user writes.
Hypothesis: The drink would probably be a random drink that would either kill or incapacitate the victim.

Observations: The D-Class took the drink which SCP-294 dispensed after I pressed in "12345." He suffered internal bleeding and suffocated to death. After bringing another D-Class in to test, he took a drink after I typed in "24680," he suffered immediate total organ failure and collapsed on the floor without any agony.
Evidence: Image was too graphic for any other human to lay their eyes on, the scene would scar the most scarred of minds.

Conclusion: SCP-294 Does not discriminate and will retaliate towards anyone trying to find a loophole in it's abnormal behavior, ie. entering numbers instead of actual drinks.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was proven correct as it just dispensed random drinks and killed our fellow D-Class inmate.

Edited by Flashlight | moat.gg
  • Like 1

Grade: F (40%)
Test Quality: Sub Standard
Lore: 10/20
I don't think 294 can actually dispense stuff like this into a cup because "12345" is not a liquid and most likely will never be a liquid known to man

Creative: 10/20
Creative test log but it can not help the foundation at all

Presentation: 0/20
nothing unique about this test log and you could have made it look much better

Writing: 20/40
the writing in this test log is way too short and you could have done so much better please write some more next time

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT