First Test with SCP 1025 Safe class

mhnbcn777

Basic Research Test:
Lore Name: Tommy
SCP: 1025  [Safe class]

Question / Idea: It's my first time I do a test with SCP 1025 so I wanted to know what are the effects and consequences when a Subject begins to read each chapter of the Book.
Background Research: I've searched unclassified files about SCP 1025 and saw that it has his peculiarities... Depending of the chapters you read, there are different symptoms (Good or bad I suppose.) that can be used either to harm the subject, kill or heal a specific disease.
Hypothesis: So my Hypothesis is that somehow the chapters are connected with the symptoms the subject reads, meaning that it doesnt operate randomly. (sounds simple but I'll see after the test).  

Observations : I took 2 subjects with an officer , without any incidents, and told one to read one of the chapters. Subject 1 began to read one of the chapters about the Eyes degradation and blindness, and soon he began to lose sight, gradually, and started to panic. Officer took him to med bay and then I spoke to subject 2 to read one of the chapters, not the same. It seems as he began to read the chapter about paralysis he felt like his body was like Stone. Marvelous this SCP... 10 minutes after me and the officer took the subject 2 to med bay for amnestics and also analgesics, since he was feeling pain, oddly. About their status after reading SCP 1025, Subject 1 seems to recover sight progressively and subject 2 is still under medical attention.

Analysis / Conclusion: So my conclusion is that this specimen, SCP 1025 does not apply any symptom randomly, meaning that we can select which symptom to add to the subject, if good for Foundation benefits, or bad for opponent companies.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?    Yes, it seems correct.

Edited by mhnbcn777

Grade: B (85%)
Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
Nothing wrong here. You described the SCP well. Would have been nice to see a physical description however.

Creativity: 10/20
Not a very creative test. Just feeding D-Class to the SCP

Presentation: 20/20
Some changes added to enhance presentation. Neat and orderly.

Writing: 35/40
Not great grammar but no spelling errors.

Final Thoughts:

I think this is a very good first test! I would love to see your next test with a bit more of a creative question though. Keep up the good work!

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!