Cancer - False Warn Report

TheeReaper

Your In-game: TheeReaper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

The admin's name in-game: Cancer

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Fail RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_04/image.png.8cf68cc4eeb4e342decb7a80cfa15b53.png

Why do you think this warn was false: There are multiple reasons, which I will state here.

1. I was not told anything, instead I was pulled into the middle of the room and was warned. If I had a chance to defend/explain myself I know for a fact I would not have been warned.

2. I was RP'ing as 527 and D-Block and was hiding from a CI-Sleuth, I knew he was sleuth because he had already tried abducting me. So as you know the d-class love to minge so I was playing with them. When the CI-Sleuth came back in there to get me, and keep in mind I yelled at GenSec that he was one, but they ignored me. So I ran and hid in one of the cells. The D-Class followed me and were super mingy, body blocking the door. I cant control them. GenSec ordered me out to go with the ''Lead Researcher'' and I screamed no and no and no. After that staff was called and that's when the events of reason 1 happens. (Look above for details)

3. I did see that whenever the staff TP'ed to the CI-S that he told him that I was not complying, which I was not for the reasons stated above in Reason 2. 

Any extra information: None

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

yeah this is, after a talk with reaper i was in the wrong mainly because i didn't know he knew that the sleuth was broken cover, and i couldn't hear his voice telling him to make a sit over the screaming class d, and I also thought he read the MOTD stating that he needs to listen to foundation personnel. 

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021