1048 stimulus test

Drago

Lore Name: Drago

SCP: 1048

Question / Idea: How Much physical contact is too much for 1048

Background Research: SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. Through testing, composition of the subject revealed no unusual qualities that make it discernible from a non-sapient teddy bear. Subject is capable of moving of its own accord, and can communicate through a small range of gestures. The subject regularly shows affection to individuals in ways found endearing by most people. Affection is usually given in the form of a hug to the lower leg, but the subject has also been observed dancing, jumping in place, and in two separate events it has even drawn child-like pictures for janitorial staff. All Foundation personnel that have interacted with the subject have responded positively to its affection, even D-class with normally sociopathic tendencies.

Hypothesis: 1048 will be overloaded with seancesory and try to get away.

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test the Dclass gave varying degrees of physical contact. We started with small pats on the head which at first he responded with delight. Then when we escalated  to both people patting him on the head he was less enthusiastic but he still stayed still. After that I had them Give hand hugs which he was hesitant about and started to back up. Then I had the Dclass start to give him normal hugs with cuffs on. He started to become slightly agitated and tried to back up even more. I asked him to stay on the table. After that I had one of the Both Dclas give 1048 a Bear hug which then prompted 1048 to try and run and get even more agitated. Then I had one of the Dclass cuffs removed so he could give 1048 a full range of motion hugs which then prompted 1048 to try and take The Dclass ear.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://youtu.be/_SxftlJMjDE

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Have Caused The Results): Too much stimulus Applied to 1048 will bring him great discomfort and he will eventually go into a rage.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes he did try to get away from the Dclass.

Grade: 97%

Test Quality:  Quality

Lore: 20/20

Good background as it aligns with your testing.

Creativity: 20/20

Great test idea, never really seen this before. Good job.

Presentation: 17/20

Great presentation overall and use of your visual stimuli with your video. I wish you had just a bit more detail in your observation.

Writing: 40/40
No grammar or misspelled words so great work!

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6