SubLT Konnor's Medical Officer Application

Connor748291

What is your ingame name?:

SubLT Konnor

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:141413742

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

SubLT. (May still be ensign at the time of reading this)

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

CMO Captain Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

When it comes to the health and well being of the personnel aboard the ISD there is no room for error. We must ensure that all protocols are followed to a T and proper procedures be carried out. I bring much experience to the table, when I join Starwars servers I always chose offensive battalions. On this server I decided to chose Naval but I usually choose Medical. I am very familiar with the procedures that are carried out and assuming that the lower ranking troopers need help with these, I would love to be able to be there to assist them. I have been eager to be able to help out the Medical battalion since I first joined the server but I decided to only have one life so I can devote all my attention to that. When I found out that I would be given the chance to remain in Naval and still give lots of support to the Medical unit I was beyond excited. I have always had a passion for helping people and this would be one of the best ways to do that. I am very excited to be able to read the SOP for the 69th Medical Corps and learn about all of the specific protocols that have been laid out. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe that I should be trusted with this position because I have now been in Naval for almost two weeks and in that time I have not made any serious infractions (aside from arresting two Jedi). I have made my share of rookie mistakes in my first few days but so have all of us. That is why they are called rookie mistakes. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to be able to share my insight with the Medical Corps. I want to be able to help them when they need help, recognize those troopers that are doing well, and straighten out those that are not. As I stated in the first writing question, I have always had a passion for helping people and this is one of the best ways to do that. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Medical Officers assist the Chief Medical Officer in running the 69th Medical Corps. When it comes to promotions and demotions they are able to act upon Master Sergeants. 

Edited by Connor748291

+Support

-One of the most active enlisted
-Medical is in need of more overseers and superiors (I have no VCMDRs)
-Raises no complaints or quarrels with command's decisions
-Promoted after this application was posted, so Command trusts him.
-Received the endorsement of the CMO, whom I trust greatly.

-Application could use some work

On 4/11/2020 at 10:35 PM, Connor748291 said:

Medical Officers assist the Chief Medical Officer

^ YES!!! People must understand that the role of a specialty officer is to assist their assigned Battalion's command and the CMO and, due to my timezone, I will be needing assistance from Medical Overseers in the near future, which I believe that Konnor's assistance would be highly competent and needed.

I would happily work side-by-side with Ensign Konnor in Medical and can't wait to see him thrive in a new position.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

7 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+Support

-One of the most active enlisted
-Medical is in need of more overseers and superiors (I have no VCMDRs)
-Raises no complaints or quarrels with command's decisions
-Promoted after this application was posted, so Command trusts him.
-Received the endorsement of the CMO, whom I trust greatly.

-Application could use some work

Same here

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+Support

-Pretty Active

-Dedicated/Competent

-Looks fit for the role of a MO

-Some experience in Naval but not alot

-Badger is in need of people who can help him with his battalion as he cannot do it all by himself do to him having No VCMDR's

- CMO let him make a application which means he can trust him

-Application is a little short

-Ducks

GOOD LUCK!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

• Scoot locked this topic