Bongo's CI RND application

Bongoz

In-game Name: Bongo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82361262

DiscordID: Bongoz712#9433

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I'd rank my understanding of the lore a 7/10, as I know the iconic SCPS as well as the more unknown ones.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think that I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because I think I would be a valuable asset to the R&D team and to CI as a whole. I've had past experiences in branches such as research, and I have also been in CI, just in military. But I also think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I'm very dedicated and excited about the whole thing. Therefore I think I should be in CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Mostly my past experiences in CI (military) but also my seriousness and will to be active and do a good job in R&D. As I also said in the question before this one, my dedication. If we just sum it all up, I think it's my experience in the server that sets me apart from some of the other applicants.

How active can you be? Pretty active, extremly active on weekends and maybe sometimes on the other weekdays.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes sire!

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Noted

I think you should be in ci for the past experences and combat and all of that you would be realy good to fight together against the foundation

Edited by jackster075

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+