Giovanni's 049 Test

Giovanni

Lore Name: Giovanni
SCP: SCP-049

Question / Idea: What is the mental effect on a D-class Personnel when turned into an 049-2 and back multiple times?
Background Research: SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. These instances do not seem to retain any of their prior memories or mental functions, having only basic motor skills and response mechanisms. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. SCP-049 has been seen to turn these back into humans.
Hypothesis: A D class turned to and from SCP 049-2 would experience muscle dystrophy, and mental delusion, possibly leading to hallucinations and delusion. This could lead into violent behavior, however, I believe the subject would be too physically weak to attack and damage foundation staff.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Starting out, the D class was a healthy, strong, 24 year old male. When first turned and turned back, he appeared more frail, and had started to bald. When once again turned, he had experienced muscle dystrophy to the point where he could barely stand, and his hair had gone grey, with his skin pale. He appeared to have aged by the process of 049's cure. When he was turned to SCP 049-2 one final time, when he came back to being a human, he appeared completely bald, losing the ability to stand on his own. We then brought him back into a separate room to provide more stimuli, and attempt to find the effects. When shown a normal desk, he claimed it was see through, except the edges, showing extreme hallucinogenic affects. When shown a table, he claimed it was blood red, with the consistency of water. The process had a large mental toll on him.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Various household objects, ink blobs on paper to see what his mind thought about them.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): A possible analysis is that the effect of SCP 049-2's mental and physical weakening is amplified when it happens multiple times to the same person, appearing to rapidly age. I believe the occipital lobe was deteriorated when he got turned, causing hallucinations. The hair loss was most likely due to muscle dystrophy and the appeared aging.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

Grade: A (90%)
Test Quality: Quality
Lore: 20/20
I see nothing wrong with the lore here

Creativity: 15/20
This test is very unique and i've never seen one like this before but it doesn't really help the foundation too much but it could

Presentation: 20/20
This test log looks very good and it's very easy to read

Writing: 35/40
I have the feeling it could be a little bit longer but other than that it looks fine to me

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT