096/008 Crosstest

Snickers

Test Log

Test Log #7

Performed By Associate Researcher Cade

Test Process: I simply collected a sample of SCP-008(following standard procedures of course) and utilized D-Class in order to inject SCP-096 with the disease. I  did not expect the disease to fully “zombify” SCP-096 but I also did not anticipate the results I received. As soon as the D-Class injected 096 he went into a rage and killed the D-Class almost instantly. He then started pounding on the door and screaming. After about 3 minutes of this, he went back to his usual dormant state. I then sent a second D-class into the containment chamber in order to receive the syringe as it was a biohazard. After the D-Class picked up the syringe we incinerated the syringe, Then terminated the D-Class and incinerated the body.

Test Results: Unsuccessful, 096 did not respond to the disease in any way besides his usual rage, and even that was most likely only a response to the pain of the 9 inch needle. I highly doubt that research on this thing has any more purpose. it would be much simpler to terminate it. I suggest a termination cross-test between SCP-106 and SCP-096.

Grade: (70%) C-

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
This followed the lore well.

Creativity: 15/20
I have seen this done many times, however, not recently so good job.

Presentation: 5/20
While I can still tell what happened, you didnt follow the format completely. There are many features of the format that are a necessity to test logs, so please follow this next time.

Writing: 30/40
I spotted a few writing errors, however, the major thing here is the huge unnecessary space it makes it look a little messy in my opinion. 

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.