ST 2LT GLDC/RTC Marshmallow 4987 48 Hour Reserve Notice

Marshmallow Purple

Today i will be going on reserves for STs since a opportunity that i have waited for has come up, so i must put my all into it. I will still remain in the discord to help out with the subdivision i was in charge of but i will have no actual power. I want to thank everyone who was there along my path and i hope we all go through that journey again (obviously not as Recruits again but you get what i mean). Matrix, Camden, Bakka and Void i will never forget you all since we all basically grew together in STs, all the good times will last forever and i will be sure to remember those times. You all have played a big part in my growth and i could never thank you all enough but it makes me happy to know that you all are still here, it makes me happy to say that STs truly are the dysfunctional family drama of the ISD (in a good way).

Signing off, 2nd LT Marshmallow [Gladiator and Riot Trooper Control]

• Sad 1

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20