BadAim

Support Team?  

1. 1. BadAim For Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Purge Commander Grim / BadAim

Steam Name: [GL]BadAimSam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81238702

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, an Admin on IMP-RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Multiple Hours daily.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team because as I'm coming up on my 1-year anniversary with Gaminglight, I'm starting to see that in order to continue putting myself out there within the community, a necessary part of that is joining other divisions of our staffing teams. One of the most important divisions without a doubt is the support team, as their assistance and management of the 2 largest centers of communication for the community is imperative. Ensuring that users' time before receiving support is as low as it can be is vital to the integrity of the community, as long waiting times may discourage newer players from using our services. I want to join support for these reasons, as well as I would just like to get to know members of the community a lot better outside of Imperial RP and SCP RP, and I think this would help me do so.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I feel that my efficiency with handling staffing and my generally positive and helpful attitude with people will allow me to be a great addition to the Support Team. I normally help people out with custom job posts and whenever anyone has any questions in the discord anyway, so this isn't anything I'm not used to.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: Hello! I'm BadAim, a representative of Gaminglight's Support Team. How may I assist you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: Yes.

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Max locked this topic