1. 1. Should I be AO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Jardarn

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:168631815

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Sith

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: To improve this branch there are many things that I will do to improve the branch. One of my main things to improve the branch is helping my fellow officers keep control over the rest of the branch and manage everyone. I also want to make sure people are staying in character and doing everything they're supposed to be doing, and not overstepping their boundaries. Finally, I want to help and encourage people in RP and stay in character while playing the game, at all times. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I'm active and a serious RPer. I never break character and want to make sure that others stay in character as well. Like I said I'm active, I'm pretty much always on the server unless school or work gets in the way, and I want to be able to encourage activity as well. I also respect all the rules of the sever and have learned from my previous mistakes to ensure that I don't get in trouble. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to help my fellow officers in the Starfighter Corp keep control over the unit  in game and out of game. I also want to improve the regiment in the ways I stated before. Finally, I want to be able to help new people understand what they're doing and to be able to get the most out of their RP experience on the server. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to help the Starfighters, being in charge of ships that come in and out (as well as ones that we use for defense), fly and test new technology and informing all ships of new protocols. 

Edited by Jardarn

+Support

- Active

- Obedient

- Polite and respectful

- Hard worker

- Previously shown interest in being an Aviation Officer

- Slightly short application

- Perhaps a little new to Naval 

8 hours ago, Jardarn said:

keep control

^ "keeping control" is mentioned a lot. Although, like every battalion, SF needs oversight, that is not the primary job of an Aviation Officer nor any other Specialty officer, their true role being to advise and assist their assigned battalion, as well as bridging the gap between their battalion and Naval Command. Another addition to this is the fact that SF is (as far as I'm aware) not in need of a hierarchy or command reform.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

10 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+Support

- Active

- Obedient

- Polite and respectful

- Hard worker

- Previously shown interest in being an Aviation Officer

- Slightly short application

- Perhaps a little new to Naval 

^ "keeping control" is mentioned a lot. Although, like every battalion, SF needs oversight, that is not the primary job of an Aviation Officer nor any other Specialty officer, their true role being to advise and assist their assigned battalion, as well as bridging the gap between their battalion and Naval Command. Another addition to this is the fact that SF is (as far as I'm aware) not in need of a hierarchy or command reform.

I agree with Badger completely. You're a good guy with good intentions, but as a Specialty Officer, it's not our job to control. But, as Badger said, we are there to help bridge gaps between the battalion and Naval.

Also, add a poll to your application.

Edited by ThatCameronDude

7 hours ago, ThatCameronDude said:

I agree with Badger completely. You're a good guy with good intentions, but as a Specialty Officer, it's not our job to control. But, as Badger said, we are there to help bridge gaps between the battalion and Naval.

Also, add a poll to your application.

Agreed^

+ Major Support

+ Active

+ NEED MORE Aviation Officer

Good Luck Smexy!

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

• BadAim locked this topic