Scp-912 Body Armor Test

Crusader_88

Lore Name: Neptune Spears

SCP: 912

Question / Idea: Does the body armor help SCP 912?

Background Research: The police body armor is quite durable.

Hypothesis: Following what was just said I think it will take more shots than a D class.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2026915749 (class D is behind other person) UPDATE: judging by the wall behind the SCP when shot it has humanoid blood! (so it can bleed!)

Observations (What Happened During Test): I shot both the class D and 912 in the head with a USP 912 seemed to be fine while the class D was in a critical condition.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The body armor seemed to be quite unharmed if we do some interviews and find out if the SCP 912 is friendly. We might be able to use SCP 912 as a weapon against breaches and Keter SPCs.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? yes. (although I find interest in this SCP I might conduct further research).

Lore: 20/20

Follows the lore quite well. No issues there.

Creativity: 10/20 

This isnt very creative. Of course armor would help protect against a bullet

Presentation: 10/20

Its a short document. 

Writing: 20/40

Some grammar errors in the observation section.  There could have been more in the observation section.

TOTAL: 60/100

Grade: D-

Notes:Do not be upset by the grade. Instead learn from it and come back with an even better test. I think more can be done with this test. Come back and try it again. 

Former DHOR Tomato