SoundlessBowl24's SCP 1162 test logs.

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Soundless
SCP: 1162 "The Hole"

Question / Idea: What items the test subject would withdraw from the hole, what item would vanish from the subject, and what psychological and/or physical impact the SCP or said item would have on the test subject.
Background Research: Read SCP 1162's information paper, and the test logs described in it.
Hypothesis: None *

Observations (What Happened During Test):
4:30: Test subject D-no#lol reaches into the hole.
4:31: Test subject pulls out an unidentified object, composed of an unidentified matter. Said object has been sent in laboratory for further examination. Test subject did not notice any objects or clothing missing. Test subject also did not declare any pain.
4:32: D-no#lol withdraws what apears to be a dildo from the hole. Test subject claims this very object was in his cell days before the test. Again, subject did not notice any missing items, or did not experience any pain.
4:33: Test subject puts his hand in the hole, but does not pull anything out. The Class-D started screaming uncontrollably, and trying to break out of his cuffs. Test subject also tried to bite Security Officer dontremembe rhisname. D-no#lol was immediately taken to Med-Bay for further examination, but was taken by Chaos-Insurgency before the cause of this mental breakdown was identified.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli[DATA CORRUPTED] *

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Have Caused The Results): My hypothesis is that even though D-no#lol was wearing clothing, and possibly having items on him (Like perhaps a toothbrush), a vital part of his brain was taken in return of the item located in the hole that the test subject touched. This caused his mental state deteriorating so fast.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No hypothesis.

*Sorry for the missing parts, like the hypothesis and the visual evidence. For the hypothesis, I think we all know that it's hard to come up with one with theses types of SCPs, where you don't know what you're getting, and that the results depends on the subject. And for the video, well, this research log is the first I've done. I wasn't aware that a log was required after doing a test, because no one notified me, and my trainer didn't even mention it. So sorry, I didn't know the format and the required informations, and taking a video/screenshots wasn't my first reflex (Even tho it should be). Sorry for the inconveniences, I hope this first log was good enough!

Edited by [GL] SoundlessBowl24

Lore: 20 /20

I'm not sure this follows the lore. SCP-008 has a 100% infection rate so for the class D to not experience symptoms right away is bizarre.

Creativity: 10/20 

Not the most creative test. Pulling out items from 1162 is the basis of every test.  Dont be afraid to think outside the box on your tests.

Presentation: 20/20

I like the time log style for what happened. Over all very well designed.

Writing: 40/40

No obvious spelling or grammar errors

TOTAL: 90/100

Grade: A-

Notes: Not bad for your first test. Dont be afraid to be a bit more creative with your tests. Overall well done

Former DHOR Tomato