JR Hailix 343 TEST

Hailix

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Hailix
SCP: 343

Question / Idea: Can 343 help reform d-class
Background Research: 343 has a notable care for humanity, so presenting it with an example of some of the worst humanity has to offer.
Hypothesis: Presenting 343 with a notably awful human could entice it to assist with foundation goals, or at least aid in reforming d-class.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The d-class in question, a convicted serial killer, was unable to speak any human languages due to being a half-simian, half human hybrid, despite this, 343 was able to perfectly interpret the D-class' words and was able to understand his crimes and feelings on the matter. 343 abstained from interfering, however, citing his role as an observer in line with previous tests.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: The d-class was receptive to 343's conversing, nodding or shaking his head in response to its questions.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  This is a start, as the d-class' receptiveness shows the capability of 343 to reform criminals, though due to 343's insistance on observation rather intervention, results have yet to be seen.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Inconclusive

Grade: (80%) B-

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
The lore in this test log fits SCP- 343's well.

Creativity: 20/20
I can't say I've heard of this being done before, nice job.

Presentation: 10/20
The test log is a little bland and boring, you could try messing with the fonts and colors a little bit. It was also pretty short.

Writing: 30/40
I spotted some minor capitalization errors and some grammatical errors, nothing to bad though.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

thank you for the feedback! this was my first shot at a report so im glad to have done (somewhat) well! i'll try to use some coloring with certain sections next test, and the gramatical errors are a reletively easy fix. thank you!