AR Blue Bird 008 Test

Mark001

Lore Name: AR Blue Bird

SCP: 008

Question / Idea: I'm going to hit 3 birds with one stone. First, I wanted to know how long it would take for class d to get affected by 008s properties, so if we find a cure to 008 we would now how fast we should use it, then I wanted to know how bad the disease could get if he stayed longer. then I would take samples of the disease carefully to see if any of 008s properties have changed or become more powerful.

Background Research: in 008 documents they never tested changes in 008s properties. and they never kept them in longer. 

Hypothesis: I think it will infect quickly and efficiently. I also think SCP 008s properties will not change but its always good to check. I also think he will decompose the longer he stays in there

Observations (What Happened During Test): Class D opens lid only for no effect to happen. after 1 min no effect this was unexpected I'm getting worried that something is wrong. class D closes lid still no effect I then ask how he feels he responds amazingly. opens lid a second time for 1 min 30 sec. Class D begins Twitching and screaming I feel amazing. scared the [redacted] out of me. after that I put a suit on and did my test there was no more trace of SCP 008 but you can see what it did to his brain and blood he was affected. but upon taking him to med bay he just [redacted]. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: [data corrupted] 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): effected him after a while but differently. SCP 008 properties have changed. he got crazier the longer he stayed.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: no.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Lore: 15/20

I'm not sure this follows the lore. SCP-008 has a 100% infection rate so for the class D to not experience symptoms right away is bizarre.

Creativity: 20/20 

I like the idea of doing essentially three tests at once. I also like the idea of studying prolonged exposure. Well done there.

Presentation: 15/20

I feel as though the document kinda cuts off in the observation section. I felt as though there was more to be said about what happened. I could be wrong but a little more detail wouldn't go amiss. That being said the document follows the proper presentation procedures.

Writing: 30/40

Some grammar errors. No obvious spelling errors. Make sure to capitalize at the beginning of your sentences.

TOTAL: 80/100

Grade: B-

Notes: Try redoing this test and see what else you can find. I am interested to see what other results you can gather.

-Tomato

Former DHOR Tomato