Scp-1162 Test

Bandit7474

Lore Name: Nomad
SCP:1162

Question / Idea: What can come out of the hole in the wall
Background Research: before this, I asked around and found out that it takes a thing from the person reaching in and it gives them something from their past
Hypothesis: assume it will probably give them something from their family or maybe a lost friend

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test, it wasn't until about a minute or two into the test that the item i gave the D-class (a teddy bear) was switched out for a photo of his family
Evidence/Visual Stimulit:image.thumb.png.c58dc794ecdb4d9f9cbeee411379d213.png

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): believe what caused it was at the time he was afraid to put his hand through and I believe fear in the hole can cause something related to friends or family
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: t was correct and I may conduct more tests of this SCP in the future

Edited by Bandit7474

Grade: (80%) B-

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
The lore here was followed as expected.

Creativity: 20/20
This is a pretty creative Idea, we only really think about the physical loss we never take a second to think about loss as in death. So the family photo could suggest he is the last of his family.

Presentation: 10/20
The test log was a little short for my liking, you could have also messed with the text a bit but other than that. Good job!

Writing: 30/40
I saw a couple of different grammatical and capitalization errors, but nothing more than those.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.