JR Ocean's Test Log #4 SCP-1162

Ocean

Lore - Fits with the lore of SCP-1162. This reminds me of the storyline of SCP containment breach.
Creativity - The idea of a D class pulling a high level keycard out of SCP-1162 isn't unheard of, although your method of storytelling is pretty unique. I do really like this method of story telling, leaving out details to leave up to the audience.  
Presentation - The font size of the text is a bit huge and the lack of visual/auditory stimuli is a shame. The blacked-out text is cool, but could have been executed better as the blacked-out text, even if competely redacted to the point of being unable to be read, doesn't leave all that much up to the imagination.
Writing: Punctuation is all over the place. 4 comma's in one sentence makes for an awkward read when literally all of them could have easily been replaced by periods. The tone of the writing is also off-putting for me. "Wow they must have not terminated him and just put him as D class, i wonder why." looks more like something out of someone's diary than something a researcher wrote in the observation part of his research document.

I'll leave actual scoring up to command but for a junior researching this was a really great test! I enjoyed reading it. I just wish the build-up was a bit longer because the premise is really interesting and I was enjoying the story.

Grade: 85/100 (B)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore:20/20

I see nothing wrong with the lore here

Creativity: 15/20

This can't really help the foundation but it is a pretty cool test log and I enjoyed reading it

Presentation: 15/20

A bit bland but it still looks pretty cool as a test log overall

Writing:35/40

Most of the writing in the test log was a copy pasted background research which if you take that away it's pretty short and I would have like it to be a little bit longer

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT