1. 1. Should i become medical officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Smeg

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183416601

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Nolan

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: If i am made medical officer i will ensure all medical activities both on the ISB and the battlefield are at maximum potential. I will motivate and provide necessary skills to the medical corps and assist them in becoming a greater regiment. I believe i hold enough leadership skills to help manage the medbay and hope you realise the effect i can have on this regiment/

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because of my daily activity for the naval, i think my dedication and effort i am willing to put in to naval shows that i can be clearly trusted to be in this position.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because it will allow more light to be shone on me and in return will make you further notice my leadership abilities and potential to go far in the naval regiment.

do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of medical would be to endure healthcare is kept to a maximum aboard the ship and that troopers are properly cared for on the battlefield when injured. Regular checkups on high ranking officer should take place to ensure they are fine and well.

+Support

- Active on the server.

- Does good work when he is on the server.

- Although there were some spelling errors and the application is not super long, I can conclude you have potential. Therefore, you have my support! 

• Like 1

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker 

• BadAim locked this topic