Zone-tan's CI application

Zone

In-game Name: Ash/Winter/Zone tan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81732935

DiscordID: Ashie •﹏•#1201

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Both military AND R&D.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 8/10, I've been a fan of the community for a couple years now. I'm still a little rusty on the numbers, but I'm learning overtime.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I've been very active on Nu7 and Gensec, and I feel that I have pretty alright leadership skills. I wish to truly give the foundation a run for it's money, especially with how I was treated in Gensec. I want to be a member of command and make the chaos insurgency something worth joining and being part of. I care for the people in Gensec, but I'm being treated badly there. The higher-ups are rude, mingey, and unfair; shooting d-class can only be fun for so long. I want to be in the CI family, and feel actually accepted.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I am sergeant major in Gensec and PFC in nu7. I am planning to leave Gensec for CI.

How active can you be?: Daily, whenever I'm finished with work. I flag up for raids whenever I see them on donator classes.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, Ashie on Teamspeak.

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

• 3 weeks later...