Tomato's Researcher Supervisor Application

Tomato

Name: Tomato

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 9 months with almost daily log in and playtime (since June of last year)

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);

I feel I should be research command because of my dedication to the server. I am on every single day doing multiple tests per session. When I am not testing I am assisting the Junior Researchers on their tests or answering their questions. Any time a Junior researcher wants to test on an SCP I am normally the first on to flag up so i can ensure their tests run smoothly. I have a deep knowledge of all the SCP's on site and I try to ensure all Researchers have the same opportunities to test on the SCP of their choosing. I also am strictly against minging and disrespect of any kind on the server and will work tirelessly to make sure research department is a safe environment for learning and growth.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;

I have a deep knowledge of each SCP on site, both in game lore and real life lore. I can provide new Researchers with interesting and unique test ideas. I can also teach them how to properly document their tests and how to customize them so they stick out. I currently have one Test in the Hall of Fame and I have another recently submitted for Hall of fame approval, so i know how to write a proper test log. 

I also have been trying to host more mass tests for the Junior researchers. I want these mass tests to allow Junior Researchers to test on SCP's they otherwise might not get a chance to yet in a safe and controlled environment. I also encourage the Researchers participating to come up with unique and different test ideas. To me, no test is really out of bounds if its in the name of science. 

As I stated before I am on every day for multiple hours and am constantly trying to improve the Research experience. I do not allow minging of any kind and i am swift to block any mingy players from the department if need be. I can also train more due to the time i can be on (midday, afternoon) when other researchers can not.

My knowledge of the other SCP's that are not on site can allow me to host small research events and give the younger researchers a chance to study and create test logs on unique specimens that they otherwise wouldn't get the opportunity to. This is vital to the research department because there are only so many tests you can run on the SCP's on site. I want to encourage the new Researchers to think outside the box with their tests.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your consideration of me for the role of Supervisor.

-Tomato

Edited by ThiccPotatoPie

Former DHOR Tomato

+/- Support

+You are an enjoyable person to be around.
+You show dedication to Research most times.
-Your behavior in-game is sometimes void of the two previous statements.

Best of Luck Potato Tomato!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.