Nick's T-mod app

nick.manna

What is your in-game name?:Nick/ Inferno Nick

What is your steam name?:nick.manna

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:462072287

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yes I have been staff on lots of server that  I have played on  I think I can do good on this server and I love being there to help people with anything they need. I will try my best at all time to do what people want or need I will try to get on at all times and do my best to be the best I can do.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started playing imperial rp 5-6 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? about 5 and a half weeks

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? i have 5 warns 

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at? yes I have 

You will be tested on it: ok 

Time zone: EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)bc I think I can be on all the time now and help people that need it and be there for people that need some stuff that can help in rp and out of Rp like Forums and all that stuff that they need and I will do the right take story for story then see what do to do after that I will take no ones side intill I see vid or something like that but like I said I will do my best no matter what and try to get on at all times and do what my higher ups say. and be the best staff member i can be. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? tp jail them if they start cursing at me I will gag them then I will warn them if they keep doing it I will ban them if I can. then he is be gone and I can get back to doing my job and helping people at all times if they need  help with anything at all.