SlayerTheRoleplaying(MannyPlayz)- Denied

MannyPlayz!

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: MannyPlayz1

Ingame Name: SlayerTheRoleplaying (family name)

SteamID: 76561199021247994

Ban Length: permanaent

Admin that Banned you: Calamity

Reason for Ban: alt account

Dispute: I was riding some people i met on the server and he was sort of like my mentor and he invited me to his family called roleplayer. This cop came swerving and hitting my car and they told me how to /demote for the corrupt cops. I did it and then we were happy because he disappeared. Then I was jailtp and I was asking how the hell he was flying because I could see it was the cop I demoted and it showed his player it was not like the admin that had told me how to show the rules. I mean one second I demoted him out of his car and then I did see his name in the corner when he switched jobs and I was at the roof I honestly thought maybe he was using some sort of hack because he was mad that I demoted him but I eventually found out he was a staff member, and I apologized. Then another came flying in and at this point I understood he was staff and he said something like hey smoke admins know how to fly and demote your getting banned. Then before I could really tell him I mean if your going to ban me its kind of ok because I had just started playing the server and I didnt really know but I do want to play the server and I was banned. I used the link to appeal.

Edited January 30, 2017 by [GL] Zeeptin