Prices Backstory (WIP)

[GL] Dtscalice

Name: Price

Height: 5"7"

Weight: 90 pds

Born in: [REDACTED] New York

Current occupation: Known insurgent

Current location: Unknown

Backstory: A former Epsilon 11 Liutenant who changed his name after abandoning them for CI Price or Cloud as some may call him is currently a Liutenant for the Chaos insurgency, He is an amazing pilot and has had many close calls in his time when he has attacked the foundation though he seems to be more strict on these raids when hes leading them though he tries to be better than he was when he was a Liutenant of epsilon 11 he sometimes cant stop making jokes but yet still manages to lead his troops. He is always attempting to earn just the respect of his higher ups and those under him, He seems to really enjoy striking at the foundation and prefers to not talk too much about his past as epsilon 11 because he always says "It brings back bad memories" the only people whom he will tell his Epsilon 11 past up with then asked is CI [REDACTED] Command and some of his closest CI friends who know where he came from or if they are his close friend he might tell them if they ask though he has now changed a lot and left military he has now joined a Research team in CI

Medical Issues: Addicted to 999 jelly.

Additional info: He seems to be overaffected by 999 and 999 Jelly

Addendum 1-A: (This is a Log found in the Facility from a DEAD[REDACTED] MTF Unit IN EZ after Price joined the Research Team)

(Crackling Sound before video Log Starts)

[REDACTED]: (Panicked voice) this isnt good they have the SGT we interrogated a while ago....Hes wearing a Researcher king of suit but no lab coat *Gunshots from a Desert Eagle are heard* Oh [Expletive Redacted] They are coming for me...CR8 COVER THE DOOR DONT LET THEM IN THEN GET BEHIND COVER.

CR8: Yes sir *More gunshots and a door closing are heard*

[Unknown Insurgents]: RC02 what do you want to do from here?

[REDACTED]: *Whispering to CR8* Do not surrender and take cyanide if captured

CR8: *nods*

RC02: (Singsongy voice): ohhhh MTF would you like to come out with your hands up (Maniacal laughing can be heard)

[REDACTED]: *To CR8* that has to be Cloud that voice the laughter..I thought he Left the Island all together after he left Epsilon 11

CR8: *Nods and says over MTF Comms* We need backup in the EZ now CI have us pinned down.

RC02 (Price): *to others* guess they dont want to surrender.....Kill them but capture if possible i mainly want the teddy bear..

[Unknown Insurgents]: Understood RC02.

(Door opening can be heard)

[REDACTED]: YOU WONT TAKE US ALIVE (Sounds of Gunshots can be heard and 2-4 insurgents bodies can be seen hitting the floor dead CR8 is also hit in the shoulder with a bullet)

[REDACTED]: [Expletive Redacted] CR8 are you ok?!

CR8: *Nods*

RC02 (Price): huh two of you in there and one appears to be injured, Maybe this should be dealt with quickly so ill do it..

[REDACTED]: STAY OUT! 

(Sounds of a Desert Eagle firing can be heard and CR8 drops to the floor dead.)

[REDACTED]: CR8! YOU [REDACTED] ILL KILL YOU!!

RC02 (Price):(Singosongy) Not before i kill you and as many nine tailed fox as i can!!

(Price Walks in from the doorway he was standing in and pulls out a Bat and then sprints at [REDACTED] )

[REDACTED]: STAY AWAY! (Gunshots heard and seen only one hitting price in the Suit)

RC02 (Price): Ow...you hit me in the vest...

(Price can be Seen leaping over the Cover that [REDACTED] was Using and violently swinging the bat)

**LIFE SIGNS CEASED.....**

(Price can be seen on the video)

RC02 (Price): well that got bloody very quickly and he ruined my suit.......but i can always get another one, Well then time to go get the bear, But before we do i must tend to something i have just noticed.

(Price Breaks the Video logs but the Hard Drive stays intact)

(Crackling then log Ends)

Addendum 1-B Video and Audio Log taken from cameras around EZ and HCZ Checkpoints during the time of Addendum 1-B (Note from the Overseer Council: These logs will be investigated to see if one of our previous Epsilon 11 have turned against us

(The Camera Crackles a little bit and then video is clear and visible)

[REDACTED] MTF Agent: We need backup in the EZ now and CI have us pinned down.

(Multiple Gunshots can be Heard on an EZ Camera followed by maniacle laughter)

*Multiple Mobile Task Force Agents Life Signs Ceased*

(A large group of Chaos Insurgents enter view of the camera)

Chaos insurgents: RC02 that was a Massacre are you sure it was wise to kill them instead of capturing them?

(RC02 walks through the door and is visible)

RC02: Well, Yes as they were actively shooting at us and im guessing they wouldnt surrender but anyway we should still try to get the bear and leave so i can get a new suit on.

(Running Facial Recognition on "RC02"........Facial Recognition Complete...Name: Cloud Former Epsilon 11 LT......Correlation with CI.....Unknown Possibly Command.......Agent Current Status......Epsilon 11.......New Status being Reassigned................New Status......Disavowed Capture on Sight)

New Dossier Created

Name: Cloud

Rank: Former Epsilon 11 LT, Currently a Chaos Insurgent entire title unknown

Reason for Disavowment.....Unknown

Price Quotes:

"Remember everyone No russian"

"Welp as -3 used to say Bing bong Bring it on *intense SCP 513 Ringing is heard*"

"YEET!!! *Grenade explosion is heard*"

"*Crusade music begins* WE WILL TAKE THE FOUNDATION"

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic