In-game Name:

Agheed

SteamID:

steam_0:0:114594600

DiscordID:

Agheed#4181

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
It's pretty good I know the basics alright and memorized almost all the map

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75-word minimum)

Well, honestly I find myself fitting well in the Chaos Insurgency as the foundation betrayed me. I can offer my skills to help strengthen the CI and accomplish its goals along with how I execute the orders from my higher up in a different way. Overall really I tend to enjoy more as a CI than other role and it seems to be my calling. And as they all say if you enjoy something you will do your best in it, and this guarantees that I will be trying my best all times

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Honestly, I don't see myself different from other applications but the thing that comes close to that I can see I execute things and think in a different way as I was climbed the rank ladder and have experienced all over from the sky top to the rock bottom and i speak, read, and write Arabic

How active can you be?

Weekends for Sure sometimes during weekdays depending on school gives me alot of hw and tests

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

*Please note you can get removed at any time if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days\

I do note that

Accepted
                                              Please contact me in discord or teamspeak to arrange a training 

September/ The Corner#0763

~ Retired Research Foundation Doctor/A1 Captain/ Senior Moderator, and Current Security 2LT/CI Lieutenant-Colonel Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer