Stormtrooper sergeant job

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

Job Name: Stormtrooper Sergeant 

Model Path: I only found  these in the deception but it says no models I cannot go in game rn to look up it it’s Christmas I have family to spend time with someone who can give me the model path for it earns my respect my good life.                                   [EFG] StormTroopers

Weapon Kit: E11(noscope)E11                    (new Dual DE-10)

Health: 200

Armor: 110

Description (Optional): This job only has the plain original stormtrooper set if you give them a Dual set of pistols they will be rocking and rolling with the troopers to push up or defend greater from the enemy that we are pushing and defending 

The following format is to be used for ALL changes wishing to be made to a currant class, these may also ONLY be requested by the BCO or General with permission. Explain in detail for what you want for the job, any weapons must be in the same format as above.

Job Name: Stormtrooper sergeant 

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I want these duals added to this Dual DE-10

we will defend and offense to the enemy much gooder we will have a good time to kill the enemy’s that in our way we will destroy them quicker with those duals