CI App

Jaeger/Del Meeko

In-game name: Kakyoin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156998091

Discord: Lobster7415#8261

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Decent but some what knowledgeable
Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I've always loved the Chaos Insurgency in lore and i think that it would be amazing to become one. I like the idea of helping D Class escape and raiding the facility to let out and capture SCPs. I am a good RPer and i follow my command in RP. A prime example is that I have experience in both leading and following orders because I am a SFC in icefuse Star Wars RP and I am a Adept III Inquisitor. i think that I would make a very good fit for the job both skill wise, leader wise, and following wise.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I have experience in RP fields as explained in the last paragraph and I have a natural ability to bring people together to accomplish a goal

How active can you be?: I have to study and do homework so probably around 2 - 4 hours a day (not including weekends/breaks) assuming i feel like playing this and only this

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days