[SCP-999] ~ Bullet Wound Test #2 (12/13/2019)

Zero Kings

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: One Security LT and Myself

Level D personnel involved: One Class D

SCP: SCP-999 

Errors and/or safety hazards: None to Report.

Question: Last test conducted on SCP-999 was a success. However we still don't know the full prowess of SCP-999's healing, This is what my testing will find out.

Background Research: SCP-999 appears to be a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter. Simply touching SCP-999’s surface causes an immediate mild euphoria, which intensifies the longer one is exposed to SCP-999, and lasts long after separation from the creature. 

Hypothesis: After my first test, my hypothesis is that SCP-999 will be able to restore small tissue that has been blown/shot off.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): None needed.

Analysis and Conclusion:

*LOG 1 Start*

SCP-999 was very eager to test with us again. As soon as the Class D entered the testing chamber, 999 was filled with joy and wanted to play with the Subject. The Class D had no wounds for 999 to heal so the Security Officer was very useful in creating a "chance" for the use of 999's abilities and so we may begin testing.

Once the Class-D had a wound, 999 started its process of healing. It took some time for the nose to completely heal but after a few minutes the Class-D felt no pain and was comfortable. I also asked the Class-D for a comparison on how his comfort felt, he described it as "Being with his family again", a classic response from anyone that I have seen come into contact with 999.

Furthermore, SCP-999 wanted to play with the Class-D however the testing was concluded and 999 showed some signs of being disappointed and made some low pitched "gurgled" sounds.

*LOG End*

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, It was a tremendous success and my next test will push 999's Healing capabilities to its extremes.

Grade: C (70%)

Lore: 5/20
Like I said in your previous test grading SCP 999 can not heal bullet wounds other wounds he can only make them feel better and he cant heal a person that had something shot off of them either. 

Creativity: 10/20
Again SCP 999 healing another person is not really unique since that's really what he does all of the time on the server [not in lore]

Presentation: 15/20
It is really easy to read but is also still bland but the test log looks pretty good

Writing:40/40
There were little to no spelling errors

Test quality: sub standard

• Thanks 1

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT