SCP-035 Interview

Emoonk

Frankly, I do not really understand this interview. So you say you decided to ask 035 to learn more about him, while having the necessary security with you. It is very good ! But, 035 is a mask, not a man, to be able to interrogate him, he must first have a host to kill him when he wears the mask and there you can interrogate him. Well, in the HRP, the skin of 035 is a man with the mask because I do not think we can play only the mask (it would be great if it could be elsewhere). But we, we have to stay in the RP, and you, you say that in exchange for a possible interview with 035 (besides, it is impossible to interrogate 035 itself, it will surely be 035-1, so a man / woman who put on the mask and died), you promise him a week with a host ... To conclude, I find that this interview does not respect the rules of SCP RP because it leads us to the error.

(If there are misspellings, I'm French I try to do my best 🙂

39 minutes ago, vDz_AdamDjazairii said:

Frankly, I do not really understand this interview. So you say you decided to ask 035 to learn more about him, while having the necessary security with you. It is very good ! But, 035 is a mask, not a man, to be able to interrogate him, he must first have a host to kill him when he wears the mask and there you can interrogate him. Well, in the HRP, the skin of 035 is a man with the mask because I do not think we can play only the mask (it would be great if it could be elsewhere). But we, we have to stay in the RP, and you, you say that in exchange for a possible interview with 035 (besides, it is impossible to interrogate 035 itself, it will surely be 035-1, so a man / woman who put on the mask and died), you promise him a week with a host ... To conclude, I find that this interview does not respect the rules of SCP RP because it leads us to the error.

(If there are misspellings, I'm French I try to do my best 🙂

I thought it was implied that he was already on someone because of the fact he was speaking in a Demonic Voice, but I shall add more information for clarity.

Score: A+

Grade: Quality

Lore: 20/20

I see nothing wrong here, it follows lore pretty well

Creativity: 20/20

The concept itself is bare-bones, but the execution is very... well, creative. I personally like it.

Presentation: 20/20
This feels like I opened an actual case file for an interview, the audio log is especially well-done. 

Writing: 40/40

Written like a document from a scientific journal, very nice. Keep it up! 

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.