dylanj2002

Should I become T-Mod?  

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ST SSGT Dylan 5559

What is your steam name?: 4th Hokage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104365221

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was Senior Moderator until I resigned on CWRP here on Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late September-Early October of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? December 18, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? Currently None

Have you donated? No, I plan on to in the future.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank because I have plenty of staff experience from my past that I can use to help me in the future. I would also like to help maintain and grow a community on Gaminglight's Imperial RP and remove all minges while maintaining a steady growth in the community. I also plan on helping other staff members with problems they are unsure about. I would also like to help new players come in and have a fun and outstanding time here on the server with very little problems, granted there will be ups and downs of me staffing but I will try and help make it almost all positives and not negatives.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first try to calm them down by saying "Sir, could you please remain calm until the situation has been defused and if you have any questions or comments please leave it until the end" If this players continues to curse and scream at me then I would result in muting him/her and tell them they have been pulled into a sit for Mass RDM. I would then further check logs and look who this player has killed, I would then unmute them and If this player continues to curse and yell I would then add an additional warning along with the current punishments;  Staff Disrepect | Mass RDM | FailRP |  NITRP | Appeal at Gaminglight.com/forums After the situation has been dealt with I would tell my higher ups along with the other staff members about this player.

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science