SCP-999 TEST

verycrankyredhead

Clearance Level:2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher/ security personel

Level D personnel involved: 1 VEGETA

SCP:999

Errors and/or safety hazards:when 999 was to expand he well did it a little too much and the room was coverd with goo

Question:if 999 where to expand could we take pices of him and make anti depression pills out of him

Background Research:considering 999 makes people with deprssion happy and we can make pills out of him i thought this would be a good i dead

Hypothesis: if 999 where to expand we could harvest some of him and make pills

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): none

Analysis and Conclusion: he did expand and we have gotten a janitor to clean it all up and gather it so for the pills

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:yes

Retired Research Low Command

• 3 weeks later...

grade: F

lore: 10/20
considering that in the lore the foundation has already talked about making antidepressants out of SCP 999 it does have correct lore in it but how did SCP 999 expand is what I don't get and would have liked to know.

creativity: 0/20

I seem to see several junior researchers do a test about 999 and anti depression pills made out of him and you should have thought of another way to use 999's goo since in lore the foundation had already been discussing about making anti depressants out of 999 but if you would have shown how SCP 999 expanded I probably would have given a better score.

presentation: 20/20

it was well organized and easy to follow for me.

writing: 10/40 

you should work on how much time you spend on the test log for stuff like spelling and grammar.

test quality: sub standard

Edited by hobofan6

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT