SCP-457 TEST

verycrankyredhead

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1 Senior Researcher 1 Junior Researcher 1 Gensec

Level D personnel involved: 2

SCP: 457

Errors and/or safety hazards: none

Question: what will make the SCP non hostile or make him well occupied

Background Research: assumeing that he likes to well burn well we asked him questions about it ans what not

Hypothesis: he was asked a series of questions of what he like all he said is burn thingss

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): none srry

Analysis and Conclusion:since he likes to burn things i was thingking of someone makeing something that can burn but not turn to ash or wax or we could just give him candles that last a very long time and let him play with it

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:yes suprisingly and im glad

Retired Research Low Command

Grade:  Substandard

Lore: 10/20

I honestly can't tell what the test is supposed to be, the grammar and writing is horrible.

Creativity: 20/20

I have to give you this one because 457 tests are rare to begin with.

Presentation: 5//20

The only thing done right in this department is the format.

Writing: 10/40

This reads more like a text sent to a friend than it does a scientific document.

Pro-tip: Make your test logs look like they would actually appear in the foundation database. Use proper grammar, spelling, proofread after writing. I recommend newer players use Google Docs, as it has spellcheck and an on-demand dictionary. If you need more scientific words, don't hesitate to use a thesaurus.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.