Old warn appeal

Lite

Your In-game:Reaperlite

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151548913 

The admin's name in-game: Multiple 

What warning did you receive: Multiple 

:waited a few Months 

Evidence of the warns:Screenshot_20191113-083615_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd2ed749c87525b29d86a0a092342387.jpg

Edited by ReaperLite

On 11/13/2019 at 9:30 AM, Assault said:

Not in 3 month window?

+support

C268E840-028C-4142-98B3-F152F16ACBC6.png

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

He doesn't. Read the picture of l "if you haven't been warned in 2 weeks you can appeal 2 warns from over 3 months old with a 1 week cool down." if he was trying to appeal warnings from 1 year ago it would be 3 month wait. But all his warnings are in August.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I