Paint/Pringle/Prime's GameMaster App

Paint™

In-game name: 69th MT PFC Paint 1245 | Imperial Royal Guard Prime | Apprentice II Pringle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121576660

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: Unsure, about a week and a half

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I am very well versed in various war, Imperial, Clone, Jedi, Sith, Etc.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help the community grow and thrive with good events and positive time with available help from gamemasters

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I have lots of experience and love the server and the community from what I have seen thus far. plus I am a very bold and blunt person so I will tell you if I want to leave

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, lots of training, past experience, and about 6 years on gmod/CWRP

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship: A Imperial distress signal blares as 4 ships fly in from hyperspace, the ship sends enemy ships don't look like normal rebel ships. The ships send down landing parties for the MHB and AHB (small and depending on how the imperials react they will act differently towards the imperials). the ships are mandalorian (either found out from a friendly landing or a scan of imperial data bases/conflict).  || Friendly Route: The mandalorians land, show off slight ship mechanics to help further the impire since they have a neutrallity agreement and they tip off a nearby rebel base (which will lead to a assault later in the day of said rebel base) || Hostile option: The mados will fight to their hearts content and attempt to slaughter the bridge and start to ruin all the systems (lights off and maybe a alarm) along with a soft pk if a navy who died will allow it. 

Off Ship: The ISD is doing its normal patrols when suddenly we recieve a distress signal telling of a naval battle where a large rebel fleet has engaged a imperial squadran, and jump through hyperspace to join. We come out of hyperspace to see a ISD get blown up and a large rebel fleet swarming the left over pair of ISDs along with our own. Rebels send pods and landing ships and everything but we hold on and survive, soon enough we wear down their fleet to 2 ships. One ship turns to jump towards a planet and the other attempts to turn but is blown up right before. right before we can take out the ship it jumps into hyperspace. We talk with the naval officers of the other ISDs and decide to track the ship to a nearby planet to mount up a ground assualt. We jump, send a landing force to the planet and discover there is a HUGE rebel stronghold, no air support is given because the rebels mounted up another fleet so just the ground forces this time. The empire assaults the stronghold and finds it heavily guarded. by the end of the assault the troopers find a huge thermo nucleur bomb, defuse it or the hole force dies. From then on we go back up to the ship. the end

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !give (person) (item ID)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !model (person) (model ID)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes