SCP 343 Test/Interview #1 Jr Researcher Kramer

John Kramer

SIGN IN...

Welcome, Junior Researcher Kramer.

-

Junior Researcher Kramer's SCP 343 Testing/Interview Log #1

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Kramer (Myself), SCP 343.

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: 343

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: How will SCP 343 react to certain audio samples that are played for it?

Background Research:  SCP 343 believes himself to be, outright, the Creator of the Universe.  SCP 343 also seems to have a knowledge of all topics in this universe he/it claims to have created. Not much has been discovered on 343's reaction to certain things in this universe he/it created. I intend on changing that.

Hypothesis: SCP 343 will act like these audio clips are his/its own children, as he/it is the proclaimed creator of this universe.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

Analysis and Conclusion: 

• Audio Sample One- SCP 343 Commented how it reminds him of the ever ticking down shortness of ones mortality, and cries for the humans who try to accomplish so much in their lives, with such little time.
  • Audio Sample Two- Oddly Enough, SCP 343 didn't hear anything here. Further research on this type of pitch and SCP 343 required.
  • Audio Sample Three- Quite a Joyful Reaction. SCP 343 commented on how Laughter always bring him quite joy. One further question was asked to SCP 343, about if laughter is his favorite human emotion, responded with it ranks among favorites. The others being Love, Compassion, and general desire to better ones self.
  • Audio Sample Four- SCP 343, as expected, refused to respond on how he/it reacted to this. Just fell completely silent. Further research will be required into Richard Wagner, and his music. Possible corelation to SCP 343's original location?

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Slightly. Not as much as I believed it would have hoped, but this does open up a lot more tests regarding SCP 343's reaction to different pitches.

LOGOUT...

Interesting test, I enjoy the effort you put into formatting it. Hypothesis seems a little odd, and there is not much analysis connecting to the conclusion, but overall a good idea. The audio clips were a creative choice, and SCP-343 is usually rare to come by, and non mingey ones even rarer. Very nice for your first test.

gog