Vindertechs Application for Low Command

Vindertech

Name: Vindertech/Spookytech

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):   3-2 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I should be in research command because I am fit for it and have been in the branch for quite a while, I would try better testing with research and try and give people a great experience to make people want to do more tests and for the people who aren't active I would alert people that they are not active. Honestly, it's a great way of making researchers active and with them being active they will be more known to the research branch. From their activity, I think I would be able to be a wonderful supervisor, hoping people that I will be the most trustworthy and most active researcher of all time, but not that doesn't mean I will be taking things easy, and I would stop people from breaking rules like, "Minge, FailRP, Disrespect, Etc..."

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100-word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?

I will do anything to help researchers with tests like where to post their tests and the right format they need to use and also help them with test ideas because lately, I have seen a lack of help and that's mostly the reason why the activity of research is low, I will encourage research with testing and supervisin' there tests to make sure they do everything just fine, I would like to supervise test's with the Junior Researcher's/JR's so the JR's would learn more about research and help them in there day to day testing, and something I would do If I am supervisor, is when people are training, I would supervise peoples training (for training research trainees) so that way I would help them on what they missed and what people should do if the trainer did ever forget.

(Sorry my Low Command application isn't much btw)

Thank you for reading my application and good luck to everyone else applying for "Low Command"

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect. 

Edited by OchandM
Had to fix a few error mistakes and encourage my speech on Low Command.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man