SCP-049, 500 Follow Up 9/20/19

Schölinger

Context: In my previous test I had proven that SCP-049 had a recognition for and an understanding of SCP-500. This opened up a range of possibilities for me and my research endeavors, most particularly in devising whether or not SCP-038-500 instances could be used to permanently "contain" SCP-049, in a sense. 

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF Nu7 RCT Aurthur

Level D personnel involved: D-8972, D-████ [TERMINATED]

SCP: 049, 038-500

Safety Hazards and Procedures: SCP-049 must have at least two weapons trained on him at all times, since sensitive individuals are to be entering his containment. Only myself, equipped with a hazmat suit, will be permitted into the cell with SCP-049. Under the pretense that disobedience will be punished, SCP-049 will be instructed to "sense" the plague within the D Class introduced. These D Class will then be provided with instances of SCP-038-500, the Panacea pills replicated by SCP-038. Upon consumption, SCP-049 will be instructed to again sense the presence of plague in them.

Errors: One of the D Class were not obedient, even when under incredible pressure. They were terminated and the experiment continued without a hitch.

Question: Could instances of SCP-038-500 be distributed in mass to eradicate the "plague" that SCP-049 senses? If so, could he be permanently "contained" in this manner?

Background Research: SCP-038-500 are instances of SCP-500 that have a 1-in-3 chance of working, but can be infinitely reproduced. This being the case, it remains to be seen if these pills can in fact cure the plague that SCP-049 senses.

Hypothesis: Given my previous research, I can very easily hypothesize that the SCP-038-500 instances will be capable of curing the plague, as well as SCP-500 instances themselves. This is because of SCP-049's recognition of this medication, something he may have used himself to cure it at that time. Perhaps an interview is in order to see if his "cure" is an attempt at replicating SCP-500?

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: The instances of SCP-038-500 did indeed cure the plague in the D Class tested upon. This being said, I might advise further testing with this before going so far as to distribute these pills. We have to absolutely, one-hundred-percent, know that this will work. This could solve a plethora of modern issues if it could be instituted into the public world.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My results align directly with my hypothesize, under the very reasoning I based it upon.

• Like 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst